TeslaUnread for Nova Launcher Problem

• [font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]TeslaUnread for Nova Launcher doesn't work on my AXON 7(A2017G, Nougat 7.1.1, B05).[/font]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I asked in the AXON 7 Facebook group, and it works for some AXON 7 users, and not for others.[/font]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]The dot and dynamic unread badges work(without TeslaUnread installed), but the numeric TeslaUnread badges don't, with TeslaUnread installed.[/font]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I've tried removing all power saving settings, given it all app permissions, cleared cache and changed my phone language to English, with no success.[/font][/font]
    [font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]
    [font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]The attached picture is from TeslaUnread in the Play Store(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…), which is what doesn't work on my AXON 7.[/font]
    [/font]

[font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]Does anyone know how to fix this problem?[/font][/font]

• Hello,
    I am new owner of axon 7, also new to this forum. Have you selected TeslaUnread as provider, at Nova Unread Count badges settings?
    It works for me, I have B09 Nougat...
    Have a nice day