Bobo VR Z4 + Axon 7

We are searching new team members. Are you up to date with latest news or do you want to help other users? Then you might be able to help us out! More information
  • Hello all.
    So, I will do a test in near future with A7 and VR headset, Daydream,cardboard Vr.
    For those who want to know more about Vr and so.

So i have ordered Bobo Z4 mini (its same as the new Z5 ) VR Headset just to try it out and share my experience.
    i will test how it is and tell if it is , in my opinion a must try experience. Something you should try or not.

as of now i have Only tried it with different headset and different screens. (Leji mini Vr+Galaxy s4) (yes, Youtube in VR is epic!)

Still...Connecting phone to PC through TrinusVR app and playing GTA V or so, is AMAZING
    Ho lee Shizzle!
    Very vive/rift on the cheap :D , diy style.

i will do a full written review and thoughts here (when the stuffs arrive) , and tell if it will be something you will find worthy to try as well.

-XDA Dev since 2010-
    "what ever it is,Just make it happen"

Edited once, last by Pruikki ().

• I already have the daydream VR Headset to play with but I didn't know TrinusVR yet, thanks for the hint :)

So far I only tried VRidge which compressed images very strong so its was impossible to read texts, even bigger ones.
    I will try TrinusVR this weekend then :D