Stock music player

• Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place ^^.
    As it seems ZTE is reading us ><
    Will there be a chance that the stock music player will get an upgrade?
    Because for a phone with a DAC it has a really crappy music player.
    Doesn't play by track but alphabetically
    Only has equaliser via Dolby atmos
    Doesn't support dsd files
    It bugs and lags
    And so on...
    Or is there any music player that they officially can stay that it uses the DAC?

Hope they will read me and give some feedback ?

For the rest I really like this phone

• Hi,
    here are some suggestions from ZTE engineers :
    1.sorry for not support DAC music temporary, this function will take into consideration later;
    2.DSD files needs some hardware for decode, now cellphone almost have no such function, you may download some sort of app.
    Thanks!

• Yes, A better functionality on Player is a must, because other music players do not support DAC,so
    improve DAC usability (on/off) function or improve stock player. 2 ways

why? well this is sold as great audio phone yeah,so thats why.
    imagine if ZTE would reach great community like 1+.

i believe ZTE can deliver.

-XDA Dev since 2010-
    Pruikki
    "what ever it is,Just make it happen"

• Copy paste of my post from another thread, it's more appropriate here.

I noticed some small but annoying bugs with Music app. For example if I pull out my headphone cable the music continues playing, it happens only sometimes.
    Also volume goes down on it's own exactly to the level where if I want to make it louder I have to take the phone out of the pocket and select OK on the volume warning message.
    If I want to pause/play music with the button on my headphones I have to press play on the phone screen first, only than it works with the headphones button (but also buggy, sometimes I have to press more than once). And no, it's not a problem with the headphones, I have a different pair and the same happens.

• Copy paste of my post from another thread, it's more appropriate here.

I noticed some small but annoying bugs with Music app. For example if I pull out my headphone cable the music continues playing, it happens only sometimes.
    Also volume goes down on it's own exactly to the level where if I want to make it louder I have to take the phone out of the pocket and select OK on the volume warning message.
    If I want to pause/play music with the button on my headphones I have to press play on the phone screen first, only than it works with the headphones button (but also buggy, sometimes I have to press more than once). And no, it's not a problem with the headphones, I have a different pair and the same happens.

Hi,

ZTE engineer have tested the headphone and everything is fine, so have you tried with the ZTE headphone, or you find this bugs with other headphone? Thanks for your information.

Regards,

• Neutron Music Player supports the AKM DAC.
    It also DSD files are easily reproduced.
    And High Resolution Audio is now officially supported.
    Personally, I use the player from the beginning and can tell from experience that the Neutron Player optimally harmonizes with the AKM DAC.
    Just try it yourself and see for yourself.