Improving signal reception for France

• Hi there
    I really enjoy the phone but since nougat I've noticed some issues with the signal reception I've changed twice my sim card thinking it was the problem but not.
    Do you think that our dear devs can check to fix or improve for French users in the next update?
    Cheers fellows

• Can you describe your problem? Is it just poor signal reception or do you have problems connecting to 3G or 4G networks?

I sometimes have the problem (in Germany), that my phone seems to prefer slower networks even if 4G or 3G is available. It selects 3G/4G if I switch back and forth between only 2G and 2G/3G/4G.

They definitely should look into this network issues!

• I have Both issues sometimes I notice a weak signal inside building that wasn't happened with marshmallows.
    Most of the time in unstable signal like you have jumping from 2g to 3g to 4g. And weirder when I'm in 4g+ the debit is slower than 4g even 3g.
    [hr]
    My carrier is sosh/orange

• I'm in Austria on 3 and t the signal reception is definitely wonky at times on Nougat 7.1.1 (B05).
    Inside buildings the signal quickly degrades and it's much easier to lose the signal completely.

The problem is not the connection to 3G or 4G but the signal reception strength.

Maybe we can find the radio that works best with European mobile providers if everyone chimes in about what their experience has been and which radio they are on.