Black screen issues in Chrome mobile

• I am posting this here, because I am not entirely sure what is causing this issue.

If I am writing or editing posts in this community, chrome seems to be buggy sometimes. It displays a black screen or a partial black screen with text fragments in between.

This has been the case with the old software but the behavior remains the same on the new one. It also happened while writing this post. I am attaching Screenshots as a demonstration.

Am I the only one experiencing this or are there others with the same problem?

I am not sure if this issue is caused by Android, Chrome, the ZTE ROM (Axon 7 global B09) or maybe the graphics module from Qualcomm.

Maybe we can isolate the problem. Does it happen to other browsers as well? Especially interesting would be for example opera mobile, because it is using the same engine as Chrome.

The only possibility to resume my post is to copy the url and paste it into a new tab. I have to say I really like the draft feature of this community software, it is really helping in this case :)