Tips and Tricks

• I've collected some tips and tricks for the ZTE Axon 7

• If the display is switched off, press the power button two times briefly, the camera app opens directly.

• Test menu for the dialer * 983 * 07 #

• If the called person does not hear you: turn off OK-Google

• Create individual tool links, If you would like to have the calculator or the flashlight on your homescreen, without ever calling the app "tools", go into this app and keep the tool pressed for a long time. This creates a link from the tool on your homescreen.

• Disable Google Homebutton Usage, go into settings than apps and In the upper right corner there is a gear click on it. Now go into assistant and voice input and disable google.

• Whole page Screenshot activate either Volume- and Powerbutton at the same time or in the operating aids 3 Finger contraction. After the screenshot, press the up and down arrows to the right. Now the smartphone automatically makes a screenshot of the whole page

• Add 3 finger Screenshot its quiet handy an to find in the gestures and movements settings

• Tap Screen 2x times to open the Display its also to find in the gestures and movements

• Hardware keys vibraation because at least I am sometimes unsure whether I pressed now or not. It can be found In tones and vibration - vibrate when touched.

• To show the battery percentage go into the phone settings and choose Display here you can activate it.

• Step counter also available in settings and then display.

• Disable Google Location history, go into settings, advanced settings, location and touch on the Google location history service, now you can deactivate it.
  • "If the display is switched off, press the power button two times briefly, the camera app opens directly."
    This does not work on my Axon 7 (I'm on B05)...Is it necessary to enable it somehow?

• "If the display is switched off, press the power button two times briefly, the camera app opens directly."
    This does not work on my Axon 7 (I'm on B05)...Is it necessary to enable it somehow?

Go into settings and click on the Magnifying glass in the top right corner than search for motions or camera and just activate.

Is this going to be solved in future update? I want to use OK Google. Also I turned the option on that I can unlock the phone if say OK Google but it mostly doesn't work (it did before). If I unlock the screen manually and than say it, it works, so it's not problem with voice recognition.

Is this going to be solved in future update? I want to use OK Google. Also I turned the option on that I can unlock the phone if say OK Google but it mostly doesn't work (it did before). If I unlock the screen manually and than say it, it works, so it's not problem with voice recognition.

I don't know if they will found a solution to this problem we already forwarded it to them a several times, let's see if they can manage to fix it in the next Updates :cool:

• Notification Bell or Title on the lock screen: (from B09)

Go to

Settings - Notifications - Show on the lock screen

"Wallpaper prefered" or "Notification prefered" (messages always appear)

original link:

http://www.ztemobile.de/forums…pps-und-tricks/#post-3242

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fingerprint Scanner (For all those who have any problems)

Go to

Settings/Battery optimization/Fingerprint service

choose

Don't optimize /Done

original link:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.ph…&view=findpost&p=68440445

[ZTE Axon 7] A2017G [Official Stock ROM] V1.2.0B10 [Nougat] 7.1.1

Edited 5 times, last by laikexpert: correction ().