Suggestions to improve Software

• Hi there, I have a suggestion, and it is to allow custom LED settings for different notifications. Currently we have fairly basic settings for controlling the LED. I'm not a developer so I do not know how difficult it is for the idea to implement. It's just a suggestion [emoji16] that's all thank you!

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

• I would like to see double tap power button to open camera come back. I loved that feature.
    Also when I switch to Vibration or Silent profile, sound in games, music and similar shoud be muted like it was in Marshmallow.
    And it would be nice if we could move the slider in multitasking with 2 apps like in this video (02:45)

I read somewhere they removed the double tap power button feature because some users complained they do it accidentally but why not just make it optional in settings? Then I can keep it and those who don't want to, they don't need to.

• I would like to see double tap power button to open camera come back. I loved that feature.
    Also when I switch to Vibration or Silent profile, sound in games, music and similar shoud be muted like it was in Marshmallow.
    And it would be nice if we could move the slider in multitasking with 2 apps like in this video (02:45)

I read somewhere they removed the double tap power button feature because some users complained they do it accidentally but why not just make it optional in settings? Then I can keep it and those who don't want to, they don't need to.

You can still activate double tap power button feature in the settings if you want.
    Split screen is also available for the Axon 7 on which Version are you right now?
    You must touch tap app button for some seconds and the screen will split in two parts.

• Can you tell me where is the double tap power button in the settings? I didn't find it.
    For the splitscreen I mean in the video he can set the size of the window for the app, for example 70% for one app and 30& for the other. The slider doesn't always go back to middle like on axon 7.
    I'm on B05.

• Please add the net or speed meter feature in G variant. The China variant has it.

Though I like and use the launcher 3 (so called stock launcher), but the US variant has more stock like icon. Please include that launcher in G variant also.

Last one is the VoLTE support for Malaysia.

• Can you tell me where is the double tap power button in the settings? I didn't find it.
    For the splitscreen I mean in the video he can set the size of the window for the app, for example 70% for one app and 30& for the other. The slider doesn't always go back to middle like on axon 7.
    I'm on B05.

Go into settings and click on the Magnifying glass in the top right corner than search for motions or camera and just activate.

• It will be appreciated a better implementation of the assertive display, with it active only when in bright environments and disabled in low light (now colors are way off in low light environments)
    [hr]
    And a true sRGB mode for the display...the Axon 7 Amoled panel is great, it only needs a proper calibration!

• The ability to switch to onscreen buttons, like my friend can on his OnePlus 5.

I prefer capacitive buttons, but since they're not backlit on the AXON 7, they're virtually impossible to see in low light conditions, so it would be very nice and very useful, if you could switch to onscreen buttons, in low light conditions.

• The ability to add and remove toggles in the pull down toggles.

Especially the ability to have "do not disturb" in the pull down toggles.
    [hr]
    Having the ability to wake up the screen by double tapping it is great, but it would be even greater, if you could double tap again, to turn off the screen, after checking the time or notifications.