latest version is oreo 8.0 (A2017G.V1.3.0B03), SoT is 5-6h, stand off time 0.5-1h/%, with two sim, viber, wa, ...
You can put in root of phone memory also.
I update to O-B02 from N-B12 via OTA (official, no root).
Update process (w/o download) was very fast, about 10 min. You have to manually start phone after prepare upgrade process. No data and apps loss .
- Very smooth, almost same as on 7.1.1
- Battery improvements, especially in standby time (loss 2% in 8h), but we will see in the future,
- Visually there no improvements to me. I use Nova launcher.
- Power management is improved but there no access from quick menu.
- Camera options improvements (wide selfie, HDR, etc), quality is same for first moment,
- No bloatware, Play store is verified,
- More storage data,
- Add FP features,
- Icons are more beautiful,
- Double tap to wake and automatic light functions are more better now.
- Screen lock widget and icon in quick menu missing (any suggestion?). Been very useful function.
- ZTE Toolbox missing,
- Quick menu is complicated, few tabs ...
- Recent apps menu is ugly,
- No more pocket mode,
- Call and massaging app are worse then previous, no enough options,
- Carrier names in status bar but are very small letters, again has no status of kind of network (E, 3G or 4G)
In next days I will update impressions.
I am relying on suggestions of @someoneelse:
13) provide more nice icons, the existing ones are very ugly,
14) option to disable (or enable) quick charging when charger putted,
15) badge numbering for other apps, like viber, watsapp,..
16) a bit more lowest brightness level
17) always on screen option, with schedule,
18) bigger and bold font for watch and notifications in lock screen,
19) better control of vibration level in various situations,
20) stock sound recorder with stereo option,
I updated my phone directly from mmB11 (got from gearbest) to nB09 via SD card, without problems.
It is A2017G, from gearbest.
i'm new here, please what's ZTE's email where I could send IMEI?
OK, thanks, but,
Why OTA (online check, download and install) doesn't work? I don't understood that.
Can I update directly from mmB11 to nB09 via sd/int. memory?